- 1 kohlrabi
- 3 blood oranges, or any other orange
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
- scattering of cress
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp EV olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- some freshly ground black pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the outer, tough skin of the kohlrabi, then cut into matchstick sizes (julienne). Place in a medium bowl.
- Peel, then slice the oranges into rings. Or slice, then cut off the skin, whatever is easier for you.
- Tear the mint leaves in half and add to the kohlrabi.
- Chop the coriander leaves fairly finely and add to the bowl of kohlrabi and mint leaves.
- Season the kohlrabi mix: with salt and pepper or with all of the salad dressing. Set aside.
- Take two salad plates and line with the orange slices, as in the images.
- Pile the kohlrabi mix onto the oranges and scatter some cress. That’s it, serve!
**Recipe has been modified from original**