• 1 bunch dandelion greens, washed, dried and trimmed
• 1 pink grapefruit, segmented
• 1 orange, segmented
• 2 tsps honey
• 1 lime, juice and zest
• 1/4 tsp smoked paprika *optional
• 1 tsp sal
• 2tbsps olive oli
• Pecan halves 8 optional
• ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
• ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
1. In a bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, lime zest, smoked paprika, salt and olive oil.
2. Cut the dandelion greens in half and transfer to the bowl with the dressing. Toss the greens with the dressing and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the dandelion greens to a platter and top with grapefruit and citrus segments, pecan halves, and red onion.