- ¼ Red Cabbage (250g/8.8oz)
- 4-5 Mandarins
- 3 Carrots (Medium)
- 2 Apples (Medium)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- A Pinch of Black Pepper
- Wash the fruit & vegetables. Peel and grate carrots, peel, core and grate the apple. Grate or finely slice red cabbage.
- Throw all the ingredients in a serving bowl including mandarin segments.
- Pour over extra virgin olive oil and season with salt & black pepper.
- Toss it around, taste for seasoning and when happy, serve!
- This salad is perfect on its own or as a side dish especially with a heavy meal.