- 1 Large Bunch Dandelion Greens
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Dash f Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic, Chopped
- Rinse the greens well, and remove any brown ends.
- Squeeze dry to remove excess water.
- Cut into 3 inch pieces. In a large, heavy saucepan or frying pan, add the damp greens, the garlic clove, and the oil.
- Saute for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the greens are soft and tender.
- Add salt and pepper, and red pepper until you have reached your desired level of heat.
- Place on a platter, and serve.