- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1- 4 ounce stick very cold butter, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/3 cups finely chopped rhubarb
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the crust ingredients until they are a crumble consistency. Press into a 8 x 8 pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat two eggs. Add flour, salt, and sugar and mix well. Gently stir in rhubarb. Pour mixture over the hot crust. Bake for another 35-40 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool, cut into squares and serve.